Another quality product from Philips here in the form of the worlds most famous and beloved mouse as a night light. Completely safe for young toddlers, Mickey functions as both a night light, bedside reading light and soft toy to ensure that your child feels happy and safe all through the night.
Made from a soft rubberised plastic, Mickey is both safe to the touch, and if he gets thrown around he won’t damage easily which is ideal when there are toddlers around. To operate this lamp is simple, it’s just a case of tilting Mickey to one side to turn on, and the same again to switch him off. To charge, put the light unit onto the docking station and press the button, when the orange light goes out you’re charged and ready to go.
- Specially designed nightlight for children- safe material, and light intensity
- Easy to use- great cognitive learning for young children
- Trusted brand
- Instructions could be much clearer
- 1.2 metre mains lead could possibly do with being longer depending on proximity to socket
- Quite pricey for what it is
This lamp is both reliable, and perfectly suited to the task in hand. Like all night lights, it’s working life is limited so you should consider this before making the considerable outlay that you can expect to pay. On the other hand if you have/intend to have more than one child and can get much more use from this lamp, then the benefits begin to outweigh the negatives considerably.