This is THE must have bedside lamp if space is at a premium next to your bed, or you simply don’t have room for a bedside table. Simply clip into position on the backboard or bedframe of a bunkbead, utilising whichever of the supplied fittings you require, and away you go.
The flexible swan neck enables repositioning of the lamp to suit whichever task you require, from reading to lighting up the area around the bed, and with a lifetime of approximately 20,000 hours you don’t need to worry about blown bulbs causing you problems anytime soon.
Being such a minimally invasive product there is little to say about aesthetic appeal other than that the brushed aluminium finish looks clean, and long lasting, exactly what you’d expect.
We’ve included this lamp in the ‘Bedside lamps’ category, but of course it would work equally as well as a work light in a study or even a shed. Worth keeping in mind.
- Space saving lamp that makes good use of bedframe or other fixtures to provide mounting point
- Reliable and energy efficient light source
- Flexible neck allows for multi positional functionality
- Lead is a bit short if spanning a top bunk and plug socket low down on the wall
- Really a purely functional lamp, serves little ornamental purpose
A great functional lamp that does exactly what it says on the tin, providing a great light source to read or work by, and all at a reasonable price. It’s obviously not a ‘feature’ lamp though, so not a suitable gift for those who like ‘pretty’ things.